An award-winning smart-grid start-up is looking for a Support Desk Analyst. This role is ideal for candidates who are interested in the renewable energy market and would like to gain industry leading experience in a dynamic company.
This role is an exciting opportunity for a keen-minded individual to be responsible for dispatching our client portfolio at National Grid’s behest in a timely and efficient manner. The candidate will also be responsible for maintaining our platform whilst managing the client portfolio.
Roles and responsibilities include, but are not limited to the following:
- Responding to National Grid calls
- System monitoring and troubleshooting
- Customer support over the phone and email
- Client performance monitoring and analysis
- Support ad hoc data entry and analysis projects
- Evaluate processes and come up with ideas for process improvement
- Help with financial analysis, generating earning statements & invoices
An internal training will be provided. This will include training regarding the individual programmes that we offer, as well as, the in house bespoke platform which we operate.
The right candidate should be available for approximately 20 hours per week. Typical shift hours:
- 06:00am – 14:00 or 14:00 – 21:30 (including weekends)
As this position requires flexibility in its hours, it is ideal for candidates that are willing to work early and/or late hours and weekends.
We will try to accommodate preferences and plan shifts in advance but some degree of flexibility and cooperation required when creating monthly rota.
To apply, please email your CV to email@example.com with Support Desk Analyst in the subject line.