Chief Technology Officer (‘CTO’)
KiWi Power seeks a Senior UX practitioner, who is passionate about smart grid technology and the energy sector. The successful candidate will be a dynamic individual who has extensive experience of delivering world-class UX solutions in a fast-paced and dynamic environment.
This is a permanent position, reporting to the CTO. We offer an attractive package, with commensurate remuneration for the right candidate.
· Take ownership of the platform.
· Collaborate with different stakeholders and resources without encroaching on their domain (Visual Design, Management, Marketing, Developers).
· Consult with senior executive-level stakeholders and able to present and sell ideas to them.
· Display critical design thinking when delivering IA, IXD, and page-level usability.
· Deliver interfaces in any means necessary when collaborating with other skills (sketches, digital wireframes, paper and interactive prototyping).
· Take user research and business requirements to guide design decisions and develop products.
· Conduct usability sessions.
Please send CV & cover letter to email@example.com