Technology Delivery Manager
Desired skills and Experience:
KiWi Power requires a BMS Project Engineer with experience in BMS strategy and control engineering to join our UK technical team. The successful candidate will have an understanding of BMS, metering, networks, Modbus protocol, energy systems, building and plant operation as well as automated controls for HVAC, chillers, AHU’s and refrigeration systems.
The ideal candidate will be familiar with various types of BMS and integration for automated Demand Response in various sectors and commercial / industrial buildings. The candidate should also have knowledge of energy efficiency measures. Demonstration of managing projects, sub-contractors and health and safety regulations is also required.
Reporting to the Technical Delivery Manager, the role will require a mature individual who will be able to work remotely, representing KiWi Power on client sites. If you are passionate and enthusiastic about clean technology and enjoy working in a dynamic fast-paced environment.
Skills & Aptitude:
- Highly motivated individual
- Experienced in working independently
- Commercially aware
- Entrepreneurial, with experience in conceiving and then managing deliverables through to successful execution
- Well-honed people skills
- Operational delivery capability
- Proficient in project management, design and implementation, together with business planning
- First rate customer management skills, coupled with strong listening and communications skills
<span rgb(34,="" 34,="" 34);="" font-family:="" arial,="" sans-serif;="" font-size:="" 12.8000001907349px;="" line-height:="" normal;"="">
To apply pleae email your CV to email@example.com with BMS Project Engineer in the subject line or client Apply below.