KiWi Power Ltd ("We") are committed to protecting and respecting your privacy
Information we may collect from you
We may collect and process the following data about you (User Data) in various ways:
· Information that you provide by filling in forms on our site www.kiwipowered.com (our site). This includes information provided at the time of registering to use our site, subscribing to our service, posting material or requesting further services. We may also ask you for information when you enter a competition or promotion sponsored by KiWi Power Ltd, and when you report a problem with our site.
· If you contact us, we may keep a record of that correspondence
· We may also ask you to complete surveys that we use for research purposes, although you do not have to respond to them
· By use of our cookies (see below)
· Details of transactions you carry out through our site and of the fulfilment of your orders
· Details of your visits to our site including, but not limited to, traffic data, location data, weblogs and other communication data, whether this is required for our own billing purposes or otherwise and the resources that you access
· Some User Data will inevitably comprise personal data about you and may include sensitive personal data. Personal data is information which relates to you and allows you to be identified from that data (or from a combination of those data and other information in our possession)
· Sensitive personal data is information about or which reveals your racial or ethnic origin, political opinions, religious, philosophical or similar beliefs, trade union membership, physical or mental health, sexual life, commission of criminal offences and/or involvement in criminal proceedings
IP addresses and cookies
We may collect information about your computer, including where available your IP address, operating system and browser type, for system administration and to report aggregate information to our advertisers. This is statistical data about our users' browsing actions and patterns, and does not identify any individual.
Where we store your personal data
Where we have given you (or where you have chosen) a password which enables you to access certain parts of our site, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential. We ask you not to share a password with anyone.
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we will do our best to protect your personal data, we cannot guarantee the security of your data transmitted to our site; any transmission is at your own risk. Once we have received your information, we will use strict procedures and security features to try to prevent unauthorised access.
By continuing to use this website or our services and by providing any personal data (including sensitive personal data) to us via this website or e-mail addresses provided on this website, you are consenting to such transfers, provided that they are in accordance with the purposes set out above and elsewhere in the Legal Notices. Please do not send us any personal data if you do not consent to the transfer of this information to locations outside the User Jurisdiction (including, if applicable, outside the EEA).
Uses made of the information
We use information held about you in the following ways:
· To provide this website or any of our other services to you
· To provide this website or any of our other services to our clients where this requires processing User Data on their behalf
· To improve this website, including without limitation to dealing with your queries and notifying you of any proposed or actual changes to this website
· To improve our services, including without limitation to dealing with your queries and notifying you of any proposed or actual changes to our service provision
· To compile and provide anonymous statistics about our website users and provide related usage information to reputable third parties, which will not in any event enable any third party to identify individuals
· To compile and provide anonymous statistics about our clients or indirect users of our services and provide related usage information to reputable third parties, which will not in any event enable any third party to identify individuals
· To provide you with information you have requested from us, including without limitation to information and brochures requested through this website, our marketing activities (see below) and job applications (see below)
· To provide and market our services to you as a client
· To manage our relationship with you or our clients; and
· To facilitate our internal business operations, including fulfilling any legal requirements
We may also use your data, or permit selected third parties to use your data, to provide you with information about goods and services which may be of interest to you and we or they may contact you about these by post or telephone.
If you are an existing customer, we will only contact you by electronic means (e-mail or SMS) with information about goods and services similar to those which were the subject of a previous sale to you.
If you are a new customer, and where we permit selected third parties to use your data, we (or they) will contact you by electronic means only if you have consented to this.
If you do not want us to use your data in this way, or to pass your details on to third parties for marketing purposes, please tick the relevant box situated on the form on which we collect your data (the order form or registration form).
Disclosure of your information
We may disclose your personal information to any member of our group, which means our subsidiaries, our ultimate holding company and its subsidiaries, as defined in section 1159 of the UK Companies Act 2006.
We may disclose your personal information to third parties:
· In the event that we sell or buy any business or assets, in which case we may disclose your personal data to the prospective seller or buyer of such business or assets
· If we or substantially all of our assets are acquired by a third party, in which case personal data held by it about its customers will be one of the transferred assets
and other agreements; or to protect the rights, property, or safety of us, our customers, or others. This includes exchanging information with other companies and organisations for the purposes of fraud protection and credit risk reduction
You have the right to ask us not to process your personal data for marketing purposes. We will usually inform you (before collecting your data) if we intend to use your data for such purposes or if we intend to disclose your information to any third party for such purposes. You can exercise your right to prevent such processing by checking certain boxes on the forms we use to collect your data. You can also exercise the right at any time by contacting us at KiWi Power Ltd, 45 Broadwick Street, London W1F 9QW.
Our site may, from time to time, contain links to and from the websites of our partner networks, advertisers and affiliates. If you follow a link to any of these websites, please note that these websites have their own privacy policies and that we do not accept any responsibility or liability for these policies. Please check these policies before you submit any personal data to these websites.
Access to information
The Act gives you the right to access information held about you. Your right of access can be exercised in accordance with the Act. Any access request may be subject to a fee of £10 to meet our costs in providing you with details of the information we hold about you.