Our Vision & Values
At KiWi Power our vision is simple: To lead the way in managing electricity demand through technology. We are where people go to be smart with energy. This means we want to be global leaders, who innovate and challenge the status quo. We believe electricity demand is the most important power source of the future and we will help organisations be smart in their energy management by creating technology that combines commercial opportunities with sustainability.
To provide the best in class demand management solutions enabling our global customers and partners to sustainably manage their electricity consumption. We will achieve this by taking complex technology and policy and turning them into simple, commercial products for use every day around the world to make grids smarter. We will accomplish this by living our four values.
Keep things simple
- By removing unnecessary complexity and creating uncomplicated solutions
- By operating a lean approach using technology and human ingenuity to improve and streamline activities
- By being adaptable and action orientated, striving to build engaged, long-term relationships founded on trust and mutual respect
- By challenging with respect, listening and acting to deliver the best outcome
- To lead the way in providing an innovative approach and a fresh perspective
- To challenge ourselves and KiWi’s stakeholders to think differently and influence change
Do what’s right
- By believing in openness and transparency and share ideas for the greater good
- By priding ourselves on thinking long-term and make decisions based on what is best for the now and the long-term for the environment and KiWi’s stakeholders
- Accept that it will not always be correct the first time, but strive to work with integrity and do what is right, not just what is easiest
- To be considered, pragmatic and quietly confident in the decisions made