Product Managers at Kiwi Power tie together strategic imperatives, market requirements, user feedback, design guidance and technical input into a clear roadmap for the development team to execute on.
They live and breathe our vision to “Simplify Distributed Energy” by always looking to deliver impactful product changes that make the process of unlocking distributed energy resource value easier and clearer for our users.
Product Managers at Kiwi Power gather product requirements based on inputs from internal and external stakeholders and continually prioritise these to evolve our Product Roadmap. They build out feature specifications in collaboration with development workstreams and work directly with developers to support them, ensure functionality is built according to requirements and manage potential changes to scope.
Product Managers will ensure that a feature is ready for go live and has been properly documented before it is released. After launch, the Product Manager remains accountable for feeding back issues and potential enhancements into the prioritisation of work to be addressed.
Product Managers are the ‘go-to’ people for anything product related in the wider business as well, by providing their functional, technical and market expertise where relevant.
- Product Management experience in an agile development context.
- High level of personal energy, enthusiasm and drive to make an impact.
- Strong analytical mindset with a focus on data driven decisions.
- Aptitude for user empathy driving user centred design.
- Ability to adjust between high level strategy and complex detail.
- Rigorous prioritisation skills paired with strong stakeholder management experience.
- Energy and sustainability experience preferred. Exposure to energy flexibility and global energy markets a plus.
Download the full job description
Send your CV & cover letter to Jan Ydens