The UX/UI Designer will bring brilliance and finesse to Kiwi Power’s flagship product. The role holder must have panache and substantial experience of design and high-fidelity prototyping to ensure work looks as good on the front as it works on the back.
The UX/UI Designer must have an interest in working in the smart energy space and with a real flair for the visual and the ability to work both in a dedicated agile UX team and with cross-functional product teams.
This role will not be standalone designing whole thing up front, instead the role holder must build a vision and work in increments, often pair-working with developers across various streams. The UX/UI Designer must discuss workflows and systems with the business and be opinionated enough to nudge them in new directions and raise levels of expectations.
· Working with multidisciplinary teams in the business to create the slickest and sleekest UIs around
· Creating prototypes and wireframes as well as documenting user journeys and updating the design system
· Making information meaningful, clear and beautiful
· Contributing to and building design systems, style guides or frameworks
· Prototyping– simulating proposed designs using tools such as Figma, Storybook and code
· CreatingHigh fidelity prototypes to exhibit to business stakeholders
· Beyond just the form: working collaboratively with developers to ensure the right balance of form and function
· Drawing user journeys and flows, articulating how users interact with digital products
· Collaborate effectively with Product function, UX Practioner and developers
· Educated to degree level
· Experience designing responsive Web UIs
· Working in cross-functional Agile teams
· Demonstrable skilful execution of Information Architecture – making information accessible, usable and understandable
· Ability to build the end product is desirable but not essential – an appreciation of what it entails is essential